Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Raves and Reviews . . . Eye Cream

I got an email from Glory's Mama the other day asking for an eye cream that would actually make a difference before her daughter's wedding . . . so tonight it's all about eye cream!

My top pick? Bliss' The Youth As We Know It Eye Cream ($75). I've been hearing from almost everyone I ask about this how wonderful it is, so I finally tried it myself and it's pretty legit. To be honest, I'm not super-focused on anti-aging products right now, so I haven't used this over a long period of time, but enough to know it works in the short term. I also spent some time talking to the Sephora peeps at the Burlingame store about it and it's chock-full of antioxidants, moisturizers and firming active ingredients. 

The only downside is if you'd like something that acts as more than just a base lotion - any illuminating or priming you'd like, you'd need to add something on top of this. 

If you want the all-in-one, I recommend Cosmedicine's Optimologist ($45). 




It does wonders for under-eye circles, while firming and preventing wrinkles. And I *just* saw that if you enter "COSMED1" at checkout on sephora.com you can get a free deluxe sample of this one. TIMELY!


No comments:

Post a Comment