Friday, February 20, 2009

Inner Beauty . . . Food for thought

I thought that every now and then I'd post a little "Inner Beauty" tid-bit, just to remind us that it's not ALL about eyeliner and smelling pretty. It's alot about eyeliner and smelling pretty, but not entirely. ; ) 

Every morning when I get off the subway (yes, there IS a subway in San Francisco) I run into the same woman handing out free newspapers. And every morning she's saying, "Newspaper? Happy Today!". Except she pronounced it like "Tuesday" without the S, so it's more like "Newspaper? Happy Too - day!". 

It makes me smile every morning. Happy Too - day! Sometimes the smile sticks with me all day. And it reminds me how the simplest bit of wishing well to others can have an impact long beyond the moment itself. 

So readers, Happy Too-day to you! More frivolous, fabulous beauty tips to come soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment