Thursday, February 19, 2009

ABP . . . . EEEEEE Bare Escentuals Deal

I'm bummed because I was waiting to craft my "How Bare Escentuals Changed My Life" post until I had time to do it justice, but I just saw this great sample offer on Facebook and knew I had to do it NOW. 

Click here to take advantage of it!
There's a handy Shade Finder for you there too. 

BE (as we "users" call it) really did change my life. Before BE, I hated foundation. Before BE, I thought there was nothing to be done to control my shine. Before BE, well . . . life was a sad, dark, blotchy place. *Shiver*. 

A good friend gave me a BE started kit for Christmas one year and I have to admit, it took me about a year to really figure out what to do with it. Then I did some research on the company and product for a firm I was working for, and I ended up doing a store visit to learn the product basics. There, they taught me the magical formula - Swirl, Tap, Buff! And voila! I learned how much coverage you could really get out of a powder made from minerals, and how soft your bronzer could look when layer with the mineral veil. 

The bottom line is this foundation is so gentle and natural looking, while providing significant coverage. The one complaint I've heard it that it doesn't always last through the day, so if long-wearing is a priority, you might want to keep looking. Otherwise, I highly recommend taking advantage of this sample and see what you think!

My picks: 


And yes, you CAN sleep in it. Which is why it's perfect to wear out dancing.  

2 comments:

  1. I totally owe you Sarah for introducing me to BE. Absolutely life changing. I too hated foundation but the softness of BE and the ease of application (which I doubted at first but easily came to love) won me over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE forever! To respond to the point about its wearability throughout the day, I find it works well to use a oil blotting sheet (I use clean & clear for $4/pack), and then reapply the foundation and mineral veil, which takes all of about a minute.

    ReplyDelete