Monday, February 23, 2009

I Love My . . . 3 min makeup

Last night I was working on the blog and lost track of time - I looked up and realized my friends were meeting me at my apartment in 5 minutes and I wasn't wearing any makeup - or real clothes. So I calculated that I have 2 minutes to change my pj's for jeans and 3 minutes to do my makeup. Here's what I do when I really don't have time for anything else: 

1. Bare Escentuals SPF 15 mineral foundation ($25) - Swirl, Tap, Buff like you've never done before

2. NARS The Multiple - Orgasm ($37) - Not only is the name amazing, but the product is too. This cream stick is very large (that's what she said), so I just run it along my cheeks and blend with my fingertips. The color is enough to make me look like I've been, well - I guess that's where the name comes from, but it's not so dramatic that I can't be a little sloppy when throwing it on quickly. Bonus - this stick can be used as lip or eye color too. 


3. Dior Show Mascara ($24) - This brush is so full and the formula so smooth, all it takes is one or two swipes of the wand and you're looking fabulous. 

4. LORAC's Moonstone and Bronze Eyeshadow ($18) - Moonstone all over, Bronze on my inner corner and I look much more put together than I actually am. 

Boom. Done. And so is this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment