Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A little boost

I don't know if you've noticed, readers, but I've been in a bit of a rut lately. Maybe it's post-vacation malaise, maybe it's that two of my favorite samples ran out this week, maybe it's just a mid-blog-life crisis . . . but the blog needs a boost. 

And so I introduce to you, hot-off-the-press!, Pretty Analyst daily themes. I know, I know - so many blogs have cutesy themes, but I promise these are cutesy and relevant and will result in more posts, so you win! Here is what you have to look forward to - 

Wink
Mondays will be all about eyes


Kiss
Tuesdays are lip-licious


Care
Skincare Wednesdays


Glow
Thursdays are about fabulous foundations and all-over face color

Soul
Since it's not all about lip shine, some food-for-thought and 
inner-beauty tid-bits on Fridays

Love
Some of my favorite products, finds or random thoughts 
to titillate you on the Weekends

I'll be kicking off tomorrow with some skincare tips that I learned at Canyon Ranch, so get ready! As I kick this off, let me know what you think - love it? hate it? Too cheesey? Just right? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. i love checking your blog! yay for daily themes!

    ReplyDelete