Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kiss . . . Black Honey Lip Gloss

This is undeniably my new obsession: Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick ($14). The color is not quite a berry, it's more caramel in it's base, but it's a very light color, making it look rosy at the same time. Raspberry Honey is maybe a better way to describe it. Very few dark shades look good on my lighter complexion, but this works for me. I love it. 

And just to keep you all on your toes, I thought I'd share this little tid-bit so you know what song gets stuck in my head whenever I think/blog/talk/wear lip gloss: 


My Clinique Black Honey is prolly the reason all these boyz got crusheeeeeesss. . . . 


And yes, I know I'm cheating by posting Kiss on a Wednesday but you know how I feel about structure. I promise to return to less random, on-theme posts soon, but I'll have to make it through the Budget Revision at work first. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. i love this lipstick too! my friend (who has a very fair complexion like myself) recommended it and when i first saw it i was appalled! then, i reluctantly gave in to her reassurances, tried it and have been hooked ever since! it dresses up my lips without being too dramatic (i'm a burt's bees type of girl) and it feels light and smooth too! great rec pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried this lip gloss for the first time on Friday and I love it! Reminds me of an old Clinique lip gloss I had in 8th grade :)

    ReplyDelete